What do we offer?
- Trainings on journalism and EU regional policy
- The chance to receive mentorship from established journalists from your country
- Working side by side with renowned journalists during the EU Regions’ Week
- Visits of EU affairs media headquarters and EU institutions
- The unique opportunity to take part as a journalist in European Commission press trips to Member States
- Accommodation and travel expenses covered by the European Commission
What do we ask for?
- Interest in what EU regional policy is doing in your region
- Background in journalism (studies or experience)
- EU or neighbouring country citizen aged from 18 to 30 years old
- Availability during 6 – 11 October
The application period is open until 15 July 2019 at 17:00 (CET). Apply now!